CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

My classmates thoughts of 2109

Andi's- I thought that Andi made some very good points. He said that there was going to be much less water and there will be new inventions . Also, I do think that he should focus more on the more important things like the government instead on things like flying cars and a bigger C.N. tower.





James- James made some very good points. He said that he thinks the world still wont be here because of all of the pollution and how we are treating our planet. I think that this is true, didn't really think about this and how real it is. He also made a good point that if we were still alive we would probably we would be living on a different planet. I think that this is true, but if we will we would have to send out a probe or something out now because we do not have all the time to find another planet that we are able to live on.





Alex- My friend Alex made the total opposite estimate to Andi. He said that he thinks that the water will overflow the earth because of the melting icecaps in the arctic. I agree with this more than I do with Andi's blog because I don't think that Andi realized that we are having global warming and the ice caps are melting so that more water is produced each day then the amount used. I think the really problem is that we will run out of fresh water.



All of my peers have very good opinions and I respect them all very much.

1 comments:

Shauna Pollock said...

Excellent Jordie! You are a very good writer and are very constructive and respectful in your advice. Did you write these same comments on your peers' sites? You should.