CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Assignment #8

What I will be posting about here is assignment eight. I will be having an imaginary interview with Louis Riel. I hope you enjoy it.







Jordie- Welcome Mr. Riel, how are you today?





Louis- Great, thanks for asking and may i say thank you for letting me be in this interview.





Jordie- Well Mr. Riel if it is ok I will be asking you and questioning you on some of the things that you do.





Louis- I'm fine with that, lets get started.





Jordie- Ok, The first question is that i understand that you failed while training for priesthood. How does that feel.





Louis- Well to tell you the truth I put that all behind me. I mean with all of the success i had in my life that really didn't matter. When you are living your life there are always achievements, but there are also always falier.



Jordie- That was real inspiring, but it is time for our next question, how does it feel to be the founder of Manitoba?



Louis-It feels quite good, this only happened though because i would always be thinking positive and keep trying until I succeed.





Jordie- Ok, now for the last question of the day, I understand that you had a seat in the house of commons. How does that feel.



Louis- It was qite an honur although they did not allow me in three seperate times. This happened because i made a very wrong choice about exicuting a canadian named Thomas Scott witch reasulted in me getting exiled from canada and other things like what happened in the house of commons.

4 comments:

Ahmad.Kh said...

hay jordie nice blog its way better then mine . oh ya can u follow my blob thanks

Ahmad.Kh said...

blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 not blob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahmad.Kh said...

BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahmad.Kh said...

ya u better lol